dis video carries a very important message - OTC flea products kills pets! Tiny Timmy iz a cat who haz neurological and ofur health issues frum exposure to OTC flea and tick products. He wuz rescued and now iz healing... a very long process. Timmy dedicates hiz life to being da spokeskitty to educate dogs, cats and der owners bout da products dat hurt him so badly. mai mom nose bout dis cuz she used a commercial flea shampoo on a kitten, and it died from da toxins. pls be very careful bout da products u use on ur pets. fanks!