Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Birman Bond

so dis twitterversary fur da pawpawties haz me kinda nostalgic, ya nose? and i wuz finking bout sum of mai furends who i haf known fur a very long time ( a year iz a long time to an anipal). one of dez iz perrythebirman aka Birman Bond or dj birman to me.

perry wuz one of da original anipals dat i met on twitter, and he became sort of a mentor to me. i'm embarrassed to say dat when i first started to tweet i talked like a hooman - dat's not so strange really, i had never talked to anofur anipal befur - but dj birman helped me to get in touch wif mai inner-anipal! he also helped me to learn about djing and about blip.fm and grooveshark. wifout hiz guidance i wud be just anofur fluffy bunny wifout a creative outlet. we all nose how much da birman likes to pawty, he always haz a hidden stash of hooch, and he iz da only anipal i nose who haz his own theme song. so here's to u dj birman! xoxo

5 comments:

  1. aw thanks dj bunny!! i canut believe iz been one year since dat first pawpawty. lawts ov gud times, some sad times but most important iz teh frends we has made. an i iz honored dat u iz mai friend. *nosetaps* xoxoxo

    p.s. shhhhh on teh sekrit stash....hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So truw dat Birman Bond is a hunk of adorabul man-katness an so kind an sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And then you passed on his knowledge by mentoring me! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing he mentors me in is getting into trouble and Tequila! Don't know where I'd be without him :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How very nice of you to spot light the birman bond. He's the greatest, and I wish I could see more of him. But, we at opposited ends of the country - so unless I stay up late, or he comes on early, we miss each other. I loves dat Birman guy and you too BJ.

    ReplyDelete