Wednesday, September 8, 2010

New Stuffs


sum of u who haf been following mai bloggy fur a while will notice sum new stuffs - fur example, i haf added a list of books on bunny care and sum links fur bunny supplies. i haf decided dat since i am a rabbit, it might be a gud idea fur mom to talk about da joys of rabbit parenthood (like she haz a choice). so she will be talking periodically about issues regarding rabbit care, as well as highlighting sum organizations dat rescue rabbits. and wif all pets - remember to adopt, not shop!

3 comments:

  1. You are such a cute buuny too BJ. Dat is a good idea to post things on bunnies. I like bunnies, but I don't know much about dem. We has a baby bunny visiting in our yard every night now. I'd like to play with him, but M won't let me out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bunny, it's so nice to see pictures of you. You're so cute my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my goodness...
    Love reading your blog!
    I am so glad I came across it~
    The "kiddo" is the cutiest!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete