Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Blog the Change Day

Hey gang - dis Friday, October 15th is Blog the Change Day! It's a day to blog about a cause near and dear to your heart, inspire your readers, and share with the Be The Change for Animals community. Dis event positively impacts animals and advocates one-on-one. Here's what you can do: 1) grab da Blog the Change badge; 2) help spread da word; 3) blog about your favorite shelter, rescue or cause; 4) add your link to da blog list; and 5) visit other blogs - leave comments, retweet or cross-post on facebook. It's dat easy to help Be the Change!


  1. Hey Bunny - We'll see you there!

    The Road Dogs

  2. Bunny, you are my very favorite rabbit.

  3. We're in! Can't wait to share the latest cause in our area

  4. I just posted my blog for Blog The Change! And...I am your newest follower!!!

  5. Thanx Bunny for this post! I did do my first Blog the Change post on my bloggie today and all bcause you let me know about it.

    You is a GREAT bunny!
    You furiend, Oz xxx