Monday, November 15, 2010

Help Peanut

My friend Boris Kitty recently told me about Peanut, a kitty dat had been shot by a mean person. And Peanut's human said dis is da second time in a year dat she has been shot! Da first time da injuries were minor, but dis time it cost over $2,400. Boris is hosting a pawty tonight from 6 - 10 pm to help raise money for Peanut's vet bills. If you're not able to attend, you can still make a donation at dis site. And you can help spread da word by tweeting da links and posting dem on facebook. Join us for some fun and help put da bitey on da bills!

6 comments:

  1. Owner shoulda kept kitty in the house after the first incident!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so sad. I'm not crazy about cats - even though I have one - but I'd never think to shoot at one. Unfortunately, I'm having really bad financial problems so I can't make a donation, but I'll spread the word on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Anonymous - i'm sure da owner feels very bad about letting poor Peanut out; however, der is no excuse for animal abuse. Amy - fanks fur spreading da word! xoxo BJC

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think Anonymous should think before typing.

    I will head over to help, thanks for letting us know!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oskar - i'm sure many people feel da same way. however, an error in judgment on by da owner should not be used against poor Peanut. da fact is da kitty was hurt by a cruel person, needed major surgery to repair da injuries, and will spend a long time recovering. thanks for your comment! xoxo BJC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoevr hurt Peanut shud bee caught n punissshed fur dat!!! NObodee shud eber hurted a kitteh, speshully shootin!!! Eye m sew sadd bout dat, Eyes cryin!

    ReplyDelete