Friday, July 22, 2011

Swingin' 60s Beach Pawty


Hey cool cats and hot dogs - this weekend is the July pawpawty, and the theme is a 60s-style Beach Pawty in Malibu, California!

This month's pawty will benefit Medical Detection Dogs, a nonprofit organization located in the U.K. They train dogs to help people with life threatening health conditions giving them greater independence and above all saving lives on a daily basis.

As usual, there will be lots of music, food, fun, games and prizes during the pawty. The fun starts at 2pm EDT on Saturday, July 23 and runs a full 24 hours. So grab your surfboard and join us on Twitter!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh... I think I'm going to make this one! Have really been slacking on my pawpawty attendance. Plus, I'm always up for a beach party. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo - I can't wait. Pawty time again and for such a good cause.

    ReplyDelete