Friday, December 23, 2011

2011 Goals Achieved (Sort of)


For those of you who know me personally, it may not come as a surprise that my motto is “plan your work and work your plan.”  I have always functioned best when I have goals and timelines to work toward.

Last year, my friends Amy Burkert of GoPetFriendly.com and Edie Jarolim of WillMyDogHateMe.com helped me plan with the Pet Blogger Challenge.  They posed a series of questions for each participant to answer, and I found it very helpful to work with a group of people were all “in the same boat." Since I’d started my blog on December 31 of the previous year, the Pet Blogger Challenge was a great time for me to sit down and reflect on where I’d been and where I wanted to go in the coming year.

Amy and Edie are issuing the Pet Blogger Challenge again this year, and I hope you will join us. There will be two sets of questions this year – one for bloggers who participated last year and one for new bloggers. You can find the list of questions at either GoPetFriendly.com or WillMyDogHateMe.com.  Write a blog post on January 10 and add your link to the Linky List – it’s that easy!

In the meantime, I will be taking a few days off to enjoy the holidays. I will be back next week to wrap up the year, so until then – I hope you have Happy/Merry Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Festivus, Yule or whatever secular/religious holiday you choose to celebrate!  

3 comments:

  1. You are an inspiration to all of us dear friend. Merry Christmas to you too,

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're looking forward to your post in the Pet Blogger Challenge, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete