Friday, February 8, 2013

Favorite Video Friday: Meet Morrison!

My name is Morrison. I am a neutered male, white short haired rabbit. The shelter staff think I am about 7 years old. I weigh approximately 9 pounds. I have been at the shelter since December 15, 2012.

Stroke my soft white fur and you'll be hooked, but what everyone comments on most is my dynamic personality. I really enjoy people and don't mind most bunnies!

When my foster mom leaves my cage open, I always find my way back to her. I'm on the medium to large side and would fit in perfectly in any home. To learn more about me, call Animal Friends at 412-847-7002 or visit www.ThinkingOutsideTheCage.org

P.S. I’m a Red Collar Pet! Members of Animal Friends’ Red Collar Society know that adult pets can be the best, most experienced companions.


3 comments:

  1. Awwww, i want him! What a sweetie. i sure hope he finds a good home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cuddle bunny. He definitely deserves a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want another bunny - but first I have to thin the herd a little. With six cats and a dog, I don't think I could handle another pet!

    ReplyDelete