Sunday, February 20, 2011

Help Make Bunny's Blog Better


Last month I participated in the Pet Blogger Challenge.  The idea behind the challenge was to share our thoughts about what we have done with our blogs and where we would like them to go in the coming year. I found it useful to give serious thought to why I blog and what I want to accomplish.

As I mentioned in my original post, the purpose behind Bunny's Blog has changed over time. It started out as an extension of Follow Friday on twitter - a way to  highlight who I follow and describe why I follow them. But over time it  has become more about the Be The Change movement, which originated at BlogPaws East in April 2010.

I am pleased with the direction Bunny's Blog has taken. I want it to be educational, informative and inspirational. I want to motive people to take action whether that means making a financial donation, signing a petition, or re-tweeting a link. But I also want it to be fun. So I post cute videos and funny pictures to lighten it up, especially when I've had two or three serious posts in row.

And this is where I need your help! I would appreciate your honest feedback on what you like and do not like about Bunny's Blog. What would you like to see more? What would you like to see less? And most importantly, what would you like to see that hasn't been posted yet?

I really want to make Bunny's Blog a better experience for you, my readers, so please leave me a comment or send me an email at vscook@hotmail.com. Thank you so much for your help!

9 comments:

  1. I usually like everything you post. I do like a variety, which you have been doing. I also enjoy hearing about your anipals living in your house now and den too. And I especially enjoy learning more about bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fanks Mario - der are certain anipals i can always count on to give me feedback, and you are one of dem! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the way you're managing your blog. You post regularly, which I like, and the posts aren't so lengthy as to be overwhelming. The information you present is quality stuff and a nice variety. I really enjoy your blog and don't comment on it often enough.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fank you Max - i really your feedback! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you're an animal lover:
    Happy Presidents Pets Day - the day after Presidents Day, as I like to call it. In the US, of course we love our presidents..... pets. See my blog if you’re in the mood for a good ol' irreverent howl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nick - fanks for da visit. i did stop over to your blog to read up on All The President's Pets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi BJC, your bloggie is very interesting. I like to check it frequently. And keep the funny and entertaining stuff. It's a great mix on here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The best thing about blogging is that you are free to say and share what is on your mind... and it is so wonderful if people get to appreciate it. I hope you could also blog about rabbit hutch. I would love to hear your thoughts about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. RK - fanks for your comment! you've always been a big help when mom has questions about rabbit care.

    Kate - i visited your site, and der are lots of great products for rabbit owners. fanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete